Are you a pro-active team player, who enjoys working in a fast paced environment…….
then you could be the person we’re looking for!
Joining the Commercial Division Publications Team and reporting to the Mac Production Manager, your core activities will see you responsible for all aspects of catalogue artwork pre-production and post design.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have artworking experience, good visualising, design and layout ability and be happy to own repetitive tasks as well as having the capability of taking a creative brief through to final artwork. The work is time critical and quality conscious.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Setting up and populating seasonal image databases
• Formatting copy, collating page elements and sourcing archive imagery for the Design Teams to access
• Actioning artwork corrections at all stages of the page production process from initial circulation to first proof
• Preflighting pages for repro handover
• Image re-purposing for multi-channel use
• Design of flyers, promotional material and catalogue page re-works
Essential experience and qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have industry experience of working multi-channel within a Design Agency or In-house Design Team, ideally within a Mail Order environment. Accuracy and a keen eye for detail is essential!
You must have full working knowledge of Adobe InDesign and ideally be proficient with Photoshop and Acrobat.
Also proficiency in Microsoft Office, experience of working with soft-proofing systems, asset management/catalogue page production systems and knowledge of repro processes, and the setting up of digital files for repro/press handover would be very beneficial.
|Contract Hours||37.5 Mon-Fri|