We are looking for an Artworker to join a small but busy marketing and design team. You’ll be regularly working up artwork from existing templates as well as creating jobs from scratch. The workload calls for careful attention to detail, consistent quality, good communication and solid organisation skills – all combined with a bit of creative flair!
Your duties will be wide ranging, but ultimately you will be responsible for:
• Creating and delivering print-ready artwork to meet the needs of the business within the established print production deadlines for varying offline formats, while paying attention to typesetting, formatting and colour correction;
• Maintaining and following working best practice processes including updating, archiving and retrieval of digital artwork ensuring that the print, design and marketing teams can access documents with ease;
• Working and adhering to the agreed artwork sign-off processes to ensure high levels of accuracy, suggesting improvements if required;
• Attending relevant business/team meetings to ensure work flow is maintained and deadlines are adhered to.
• Utilising skills and knowledge to provide technical and creative support to the designers and wider business;
• Building and maintaining effective working relationships with key internal stakeholders, and when required, external agencies and printers;
• Keeping up to date with the latest artwork techniques and software updates, suggesting improvements if required.
We are located in the market town of Bingley, in a historic landmark building right next to canal path walks and the famous Five Rise Locks. As well a rewarding career, we offer,
• A competitive salary
• Enhanced annual holiday
• Pension scheme
• 50% staff discount
• Discounted rail travel
• Subsidised newly refurbished restaurant
• Free onsite parking
• 5 minute walk from the nearest railway station
About Damart –
If you’d like to work for one of Europe’s biggest senior lifestyle brands, look no further than Damart.
We help our customers get more out of life. If you have the skills , you can too.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, but so are our colleagues. We strive to make our workplace both inclusive and collaborative.
Come and join the Team – see what difference you can make.
|Contract Hours||37.5 Monday - Friday|