We are seeking a Business Analyst to support us for 11 months to lead a project to adapt our current costing model. The project will see you working cross functionally, interacting with our offices in France as well as our UK Commercial, Information Systems and Finance teams.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
– To successfully transfer the business to the new costing model, bringing the UK inline with Group operations.
– Ensure that finance systems are successfully adapted to the changes.
– Collect, understand and transmit the requirements for the project, analysing and documenting processes involved.
– Be the link for all parties regarding software functionality throughout the development lifecycle.
– Design and execute test scenarios and scripts.
– Manage change requests in relation to project plans ensuring deadlines are met.
– Keep all stakeholders updated with milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
– Coach the project team members ensuring implementation of required project methodology and change management tools are utilised to achieve successful change outcomes.
Essential experience and qualifications:
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a business subject and possess commercial experience. You will be experienced in change management tools and techniques with a solid understanding of Project Management with Prince 2 or similar and experience of ERP package systems. Proven experience managing resources, timelines, scope and customer expectations whilst ensuring all stakeholders receive information in a timely manner. The role will suit a self motivated individual with strong communication and presentation skills that is able to collaborate, influence and negotiate where necessary.
What you can expect from us:
As well as a building on your career achievements Damart offer a range of learning and development opportunities. Damart colleagues have a range of benefits as well as a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, onsite free parking, onsite subsidised canteen and 25% colleague discount on all catalogue and shop products.
|Contract Type||Fixed Term 11 Months|
|Contract Hours||37.5 Monday - Friday|