We are currently recruiting a Contact Centre Manager for one of Europe’s largest multichannel retail brands.
As a Contact Centre Manager you will be responsible for leading Damart Customer Service Teams in delivering a world class customer experience. Experienced in leading large scale continuous improvement projects, you will also have the ability to create an engaging environment for all colleagues in which to flourish.
- Meet and exceed agreed contact centre service levels, ensuring first time query resolution, in addition to driving customer sales, loyalty and retention.
- Motivate and develop team colleagues; empower large teams to support high standards, commitment and performance whilst ensuring a supportive environment for everyone in which to work.
- Lead the Resource Team to provide effective planning of Customer Service team resource, delivering to business objectives and service level agreements.
- Develop and manage contact centre budgets, analysing and interpreting data to provide the best possible service and cost efficiency.
- Ensure compliance and adherence with Payment Card Industry standards and Data Protection legislation in order to keep customer information safe.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of leading large teams in a busy customer service environment, delivering an exceptional Customer Experience. You will display a passion for customer service and business performance excellence; a strong, strategic customer focused ideas generator.
We’re looking for someone with a good deal of previous experience in leading large scale B2C Customer Change and Transformation projects, within an omni-channel Contact Centre environment. The ideal candidate will also have a thorough knowledge of both existing and emerging Contact Centre technology, especially digital products and experience of working with third party providers.
|Pattern||37.5 hours over 5 days|