This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that prides itself on innovative ideas and shares a common goal to drive our business forward and put customers at the heart of everything we do. The institute of customer services rates the service we deliver to our customers as ‘world class’.
You will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of Team Leaders to deliver exceptional customer service across multiple channels. You will support them in handling both colleague and customer queries and complaints, building their confidence to provide a first time resolution and engage with them to continually improve the customer experience.
Reporting to the Contact Centre Manager your key responsibilities are –
• Managing, developing and supporting Team Leaders consistently in line with company policies ensuring high levels of motivation, commitment and performance in order to meet the agreed targets
• Managing workflows and new processes, providing an effective and efficient response to support the delivery of high quality and cost effective customer service to the business.
• Managing and interpreting analytical information, project data and reports.
• Establishing and maintaining effective internal and external working relationships
• Developing and leading project initiatives
• Assisting the roll out of new Contact Centre Technologies
• Dealing with escalated queries
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication and will be educated to GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English. Excellent time management and communication skills and a high level of motivation are essential as well as being highly customer service focused.it is vital that the successful candidate has a flexible approach and strong team working skills.
We are located in the market town of Bingley, in a historic landmark building right next to canal path walks (and railway station) and the famous Five Rise Locks. As well a rewarding career, we offer a competitive salary, enhanced holiday, pension scheme, 50% staff discount, discounted rail travel, subsidised newly refurbished restaurant and free onsite parking.
Our contact centre is operational between 8am-8pm 7 days a week and you will be required to work one weekend in every 4 and alternating 8-4 and 12-8 shift patterns.
About Damart –
If you’d like to work for one of Europe’s biggest senior lifestyle brands, look no further than Damart.
We help our customers get more out of life. If you have the skills , you can too.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, but so are our colleagues. We strive to make our workplace both inclusive and collaborative.
Come and join the Team – see what difference you can make.