Joining the Commercial Division Publications Team and reporting to the Design Manager, your core activities will see you responsible for optimising sales through the design and production of finished artwork for all Damartex UK publications in line with brand strategy.
To be successful in this role you will have design experience, good visualising and layout ability. You will have the capability of taking a creative brief through to final artwork. The work is time critical and quality conscious.
Key responsibilities will include:
Producing design ideas and solutions to enhance the brand strategy
- Contribute with ideas on promoting our products and pages
- Able to produce catalogue page concepts, layouts and finished artwork
- Work alongside directors and other stakeholders to finalise artwork
- Commercially aware of business trends, design models and product presentation
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to meet to deadlines
Essential experience and qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have industry experience of working within a Design Agency or an In-house Design Team, ideally within a Mail Order environment. Accuracy and a keen eye for detail are essential!
- Graphic/creative qualifications at HND/Degree level or equivalent
- Proven experience in catalogue design either at a mail order company or a design agency.
- You must have full working knowledge of Adobe InDesign and be highly proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You must have good organisational skills and communication skills.
|Contract Type||12 months Fixed Term|
|Contract Hours||37.5 Monday-Friday|