Damart can be found in the UK, France and Belgium, distributing products to over 10million customers worldwide. Damart are constantly adjusting collections to inspire fun, vitality, innovation and care, through products and our customer relationships.
If you’d like to work for one of Europe’s biggest senior lifestyle brands, look no further than Damart. We help our customers get more out of life. If you have the skills , you can to. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, but so are our colleagues. We strive to make our workplace both inclusive and collaborative. Come and join the Team – see what difference you can make.
We are searching for a confident, experienced and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the recruitment of new customers, while engaging existing customers, to the website via digital marketing media to increase customer activation and revenue in line with brand requirements.
We are looking to welcome two Digital Marketing Managers to our Ecommerce team as we have one Permanent position available and one Fixed Term (6 months) position available. Both positions are full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00.
Due to the pandemic, this role will be a combination of working from home and working onsite at our Head Office in Bingley.
- Develop and manage the e-commerce marketing plans to achieve company targets in terms of demand, activation, recruitment, contribution and customer life time value.
- Manage and identify digital new customer generation, including PPC, SEO, display and re marketing and social media to deliver new customer targets in terms of new customer volume and cost per acquisition.
- Working alongside the wider commercial team, develop the email and social trading calendar to ensure there is a dynamic and engaging customer plan, focusing on seasonality, content and optimised offers / investment to maximise profitability.
- Deliver a roadmap towards greater personalisation through automated trigger marketing campaigns, increasing behavioural content to the customer and a greater mix of automation.
- Working alongside the Head of E-commerce you will develop customer segmentation to improve the customer experience, ensuring relevance throughout the customer journey and steering our digital transformation through harnessing data and converting into commercial action.
- Provide reporting and analysis on weekly activity to the wider Commercial team to enable reaction to trade.
- Identify future opportunities and technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing; thinking outside the box to deliver beyond.
- You will lead and coach support teams to drive their development and create a successful, motivated team, while building effective relationships with external customers.
Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have solid, demonstrable experience in an omni-channel marketing environment and be able to provide examples of developing an omni-channel marketing plan. Knowledge of online marketing and merchandising, content management, CRM and social media is essential. You should also have some experience in paid media, offline print processes and writing creative briefs.
A confident and charismatic communicator, you will have experience delivering presentations, capturing your audience’s attention and influencing accordingly.
Attention to detail, planning and time management skills are standard and you should be proficient in MS Office and reporting software such as Google Analytics. Analytical, with a strong data mind-set, we are looking for someone who has experience of turning data into strategic actions.
There is an expectation that you will maintain your knowledge of current legislation as you will have responsibility for ensuring that all Damart customer campaigns are compliant and adhere to best practice.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
- Additional benefits
- Onsite free parking for colleagues at both sites
- Onsite subsidised canteen on both sites
- 50% colleague discount on all catalogue and shop products
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Discount Directory—a range of discounts at various local businesses
|Contract||One Permanent position and one Fixed Term (6 months) position available|
|Hours||Full Time; 37.5 hours per week|
|Pattern||Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00|