We’re looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join our established and ambitious Finance Team. You’ll prepare, develop and analyse financial information for the Management Team to use, assisting them to make well-informed decisions about the organisations future.
The role combines accounting and business management skills.
It is a Management position, supported by an Assistant Management Accountant.
- Maintain data integrity by managing the Management Accounts and general ledger accurately.
- Manage and review balance sheets and complete monthly reconciliations.
- Manage the full sales and cash general ledger process.
- Assist with year end audit queries.
- Prepare an accurate cash flow forecast to support the business with regular re-forecasting and analysis.
- Prepare the quarterly VAT return with accurate data and information.
- Produce appropriate financial summaries and analysis for the UK and Group Boards and commercial managers.
- Work with team members to drive their development.
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will be qualified (CIMA or ACCA or ACA) and have relevant experience of working within a finance function.
Having the ability to work in a timely and accurate manner to meet deadlines is key, as is experience in providing accurate cash flow forecasting and payment control measures.
The role will work cross-functionally, so it’s essential to have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Due to the current situation with COVID-19 our initial recruitment process will be either digital or via telephone.
This role is currently worked remotely following government guidelines. As and when lockdown is eased, colleagues will begin to return to work onsite at our Bingley Head Office.
|Contract||Fixed Term; 12 months|
|Hours||Full Time; 37.5 hours per week|
|Pattern||Monday - Friday 8:30 - 17:00|