Damart can be found in France, UK and Belgium.. Distributing products to over 10million customers worldwide, Damart are constantly adjusting collections to inspire fun, vitality, innovation and care through products and our customer relationships.
We are passionate about our customers and our excellent reputation stems from the key benefits we offer our customers – outstanding value for money, excellent customer service, speedy delivery and comfortable, stylish clothing. When you join us, you’ll be joining a company that’s focused on putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
• Analysing seasonal demand and recommending actions to be taken.
• Placing and expediting orders with suppliers to ensure optimum stock levels and compliance with agreed delivery dates.
• Regular liaison with the Warehouse to ensure efficient supply chain flow.
• Supporting the merchandise planner to formulate future demand and stock plans and deliver agreed KPI’s.
• Co-ordinating with international colleagues to maximise the usage of company stocks.
• Production of reports.
Essential experience and qualifications:
• Previous experience working in a merchandising environment essential.
• Demonstrate understanding and experience of supply chain and the principles of merchandising.
• Proactive and be able to manage your own workload.
• Fully conversant with MS Office – excel.
• Possess strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Have excellent accuracy, attention to detail and numerical / analytical skills.
• Degree preferable but educated to A-level standard and above (or equivalent).
|Contract Hours||37.5 Monday - Friday|