We are looking to recruit a Planning Administrator to join the team based at our Logistics site in Steeton. This is an interesting and exciting role supporting the Planning Team within our Mail & Print function and also assisting with the day to day running of the Logistics operation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of daily production data, updating and communicating daily production reports and providing the information in a user friendly format
- Supporting the Planning Manager in daily meetings
- Ensuring that the correct items are allocated to the correct customer mailings
- Assisting the Operational Team with reporting requirements and ensuring that reporting tools are available
- Updating the stock systems with deliveries and flagging any issues to ensure that information is live and up to date
- Building strong relationships with all internal colleagues to optimise processes and efficiency
Essential experience and qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have good communication & organisational skills and be comfortable analysing and interpreting data, so excellent MS Excel skills is essential. You should also be able to demonstrate the ability to plan and prioritise workloads and have great attention to detail, taking pride in your level of accuracy.
You will be qualified to GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths.
You will be able to work efficiently with a proactive attitude across all areas of the Logistics Department, updating and improving processes where appropriate.
|Contract Hours||Full time|