Damart can be found in the UK, France and Belgium, distributing products to over 10million customers worldwide. Damart are constantly adjusting collections to inspire fun, vitality, innovation and care, through products and our customer relationships.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, but so are our colleagues. We strive to make our workplace both inclusive and collaborative. Come and join the Team – see what difference you can make.
This is an interesting and varied position where you will learn many of the basic things needed when starting a career in buying. The role will suit someone who can add innovative ideas, energy and enthusiasm into the mix, if you enjoy and thrive from working in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure then this could be the role for you!
- Support the Range Manager and Assistant Range Manager with the product analysis, admin and monitoring to achieve all deadlines
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Compile and co-ordinate samples, creation of briefs, failed deliveries, merchandise lists, proof/copy checking
- Carry-out competitor benchmarking, analysis and comparative shopping to understand market trends
- Cross team working with Merchandising to ensure all administrative deadlines are met
- Preparing and attending briefing sessions with catalogue creative teams
- Selecting products for parcel catalogues
- Working with the marketing team on off the page ads and media inserts
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Creativity and strong product sensitivity
What’s in it for you?
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to join a strong, efficient team with a great sense of humour. You will be an appreciated and valued member of our team and be offered many opportunities to learn and develop throughout your career.
You will also receive;
Generous holiday entitlement
Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
Onsite free parking for colleagues at both sites
Onsite subsidised canteen on both sites
50% colleague discount on all catalogue and shop products
Reward and Recognition scheme
Discount Directory—a range of discounts at various local businesses
|Hours||Full Time 37.5 hours per week|
|Shift pattern||Monday - Friday 8:30 - 17:00|