Damart can be found in the UK, France and Belgium, distributing products to over 10million customers worldwide. Damart are constantly adjusting collections to inspire fun, vitality, innovation and care, through products and our customer relationships.
If you’d like to work for one of Europe’s biggest senior lifestyle brands, look no further than Damart. We help our customers get more out of life. If you have the skills , you can to. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, but so are our colleagues. We strive to make our workplace both inclusive and collaborative. Come and join the Team – see what difference you can make.
Working in the Commercial – Range team, you will learn many of the basic skills required when starting a career in range building. This role requires innovative ideas to be voiced, energy, enthusiasm, to thrive off working in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Support the Range Manager and Assistant Range Manager with weekly product analysis, administrative tasks & preparation for sign off meeting’s.
- Compile and co-ordinate samples-ensure deadlines are met from suppliers, sample availability and organisation for PR shoots.
- Prepare and work to deadlines on the creation of catalogue briefs.
- Management of failed delivery’s-using initiative to make decisions from a commercial perspective, working with QC and merchandise to ensure customers needs are met, building relationships with international team and suppliers to find solutions.
- Carry out frequent competitor benchmarking and analysis to develop market knowledge and to highlight new and improved product opportunities to maximise sales.
- Proof copy checking catalogues to ensure maximum selling.
- Selecting products for parcel catalogues and building spreads to key KPIs, presenting to senior management for sign off.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Creativity and strong product sensitivity
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to join a strong, efficient team. You will be an appreciated and valued member of our team and be offered many opportunities to learn and develop throughout your career.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
- Onsite free parking for colleagues at both sites
- Onsite subsidised canteen on both sites
- 50% colleague discount on all catalogue and shop products
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Discount Directory—a range of discounts at various local businesses
|Hours||Full time, 37.5 hours per week|
|Pattern||Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00|