Damart can be found in the UK, France and Belgium, distributing products to over 10million customers worldwide. Damart is constantly adjusting collections to inspire fun, vitality, innovation and care, through products and our customer relationships.
If you’d like to work for one of Europe’s biggest senior lifestyle brands, look no further than Damart. We help our customers get more out of life. If you have the skills , you can too. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, but so are our colleagues. We strive to make our workplace both inclusive and collaborative.
Come and join the Team – see what difference you can make.
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative, well organised individual to join the Print Team. You will be supporting the Print Managers in delivering all promotional print material for the business.
The successful candidate will benefit from working closely with our experienced Print Managers, receiving excellent training in this diverse role; from learning how the artwork is set up to print buying and how to negotiate the best deals with external suppliers.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Assisting in the production and coordination of all promotional print materials
- Checking artwork files for colour matching accuracy
- Reviewing artwork and repro documents by proofreading and checking accuracy of layout
- Reviewing print production and mailing schedules to ensure all print material is delivered on time
- Establishing good working relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring original print quotations match submitted invoices
- Supporting the Print Managers with general print production and administrational duties
- Supporting the Print Managers in researching alternative print suppliers
Essential Skills and Experience:
To excel in this role, you will have a keen eye for detail, including colour and the written English language. You will equally enjoy working on your own initiative and within a team, contributing your own thoughts and ideas to continuously improve the service we provide. You will also be a great communicator who can create great working relationships.
Previous experience working in a print buying/coordinating role is desirable.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
- Onsite free parking for colleagues at both sites
- Onsite subsidised canteen on both sites
- 50% colleague discount on all catalogue and shop products
- Colleague wellness programme
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount Directory — a range of discounts at various local businesses
|Hours||Full time, 37.5 hours per week|
|Pattern||Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00|