Damart can be found in the UK, France and Belgium, distributing products to over 10million customers worldwide. Damart are constantly adjusting collections to inspire fun, vitality, innovation and care, through products and our customer relationships.
If you’d like to work for one of Europe’s biggest senior lifestyle brands, look no further than Damart. We help our customers get more out of life. If you have the skills , you can too. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, but so are our colleagues. We strive to make our workplace both inclusive and collaborative. Come and join the Team – see what difference you can make.
Role: Assistant Range Manager
Hours & Pattern: 37.5 hours / Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:00
Working in the Commercial – Range Team, you will assist and support the Range Manager with analysis, product selection and presentation in order to achieve sales and maximise growth.
Assisting in the planning and compilation of product, this includes analysing sales and bestsellers, building the range to hit key KPI’s, presenting the range and catalogue construction to senior management and working with our international team on product developments.
You will acquire an extensive knowledge of all product ranges; developing your market and competitor understanding, enabling you to highlight new and improved product opportunities to maximise sales through competitor benchmarking.
Other duties involved in this role include;
- Involvement with the we team to trade the website and emails
- Cross teamworking with merchandising
- Product Selection for recruitment tools
- Briefings to the creative team and involvement in concept building
- Travel to France for range construction
Skills, Experience and Qualities
You will be passionate about product, creative and a strong sense of product sensitivity with the desire to bring innovative ideas forward, contributing towards continuous improvement but also having the confidence to voice your opinions and suggestions, which may be challenged.
The ideal candidate will have a fashion related degree plus experience in a trading, buying or category management department. Attention to detail, excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to multitask effectively is essential.
A good knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office tools is required. Especially Excel and Powerpoint.
As well as a rewarding career with learning and development opportunities, Damart
colleagues also receive:
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
- Onsite free parking for colleagues at both sites
- Onsite subsidised canteen on both sites
- 50% colleague discount on all catalogue and shop products
- Colleague wellness programme
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Discount Directory—a range of discounts at various local businesses
|Hours||Full Time, 37.5 hours per week|
|Pattern||Monday - Friday 08.30-17.00|