We are looking for a proactive team player who can motivate and develop others, while working in a fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to make a real difference to the business and be actively involved in implementing Customer Service improvement projects.
You will be responsible for leading, coaching and developing a team of advisors to deliver excellent customer service, achieving and exceeding agreed targets against business objectives.
You will also be responsible for activities which support maintaining the department’s service levels; managing call volumes, email customer contacts and customer correspondence.
Being confident in delivering and exceeding agreed targets / KPI’s against business objectives is essential, and you will also contribute to the Contact Centre’s overall performance and capability.
- Plan, implement and deliver coaching strategies that will complement our passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Provide effective leadership and support the team to ensure that service levels are in line with agreed standards.
- Implement regular feedback and performance review sessions, ensuring the team is meeting and exceeding targets.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are adhered to in line with company guidelines and policy.
- Develop initiatives to both promote the uptake of special offers, whilst understanding our customers and their circumstances in order to provide the best level of service.
Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a Contact Centre Team Leader.
You will also have excellent organisational and communication skills, be passionate about delivering world class customer service and have excellent time management skills.
As well as a rewarding career with learning and development opportunities, Damart
colleagues also receive:
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
- Onsite free parking for colleagues at both sites
- Onsite subsidised canteen on both sites
- 50% colleague discount on all catalogue and shop products
- Colleague wellness programme
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Discount Directory—a range of discounts at various local businesses
|Hours||Full time, 37.5 hours per week|
|Pattern||Flexible shift pattern within the Contact Centre opening hours, Monday - Sunday 08:00 - 20:00|