Damart can be found in the UK, France and Belgium, distributing products to over 10million customers worldwide. Damart is constantly adjusting collections to inspire fun, vitality, innovation and care, through products and our customer relationships.
If you’d like to work for one of Europe’s biggest senior lifestyle brands, look no further than Damart. We help our customers get more out of life. If you have the skills , you can too. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, but so are our colleagues. We strive to make our workplace both inclusive and collaborative. Come and join the Team – see what difference you can make.
Reporting to the Senior Publications Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing creative web design to support the On-Line Marketing plan and drive eCommerce activities.
The ideal candidate will be able to conceptualise and design best-practice, intuitive solutions that meet customer and business objectives. An eye for clean and artful design, superior visual design skills, be able to translate high-level requirements into impactful interface designs with focus on balancing customer needs, business drivers and technical possibilities.
- Planning and designing home page elements ready for broadcast.
- Creating and developing seasonal e-catalogues.
- Ensuring all design elements are delivered to schedule.
- Ensuring marketing campaigns and events are fully integrated and aligned with other Damart channels.
- Working with in-house teams to create and develop online consistent and effective data visualisation products.
- Developing our digital style to ensure our online presence is visually cohesive.
Skills and Experience:
Experience and expertise in agile web design and development methodologies desirable.
- Strong skills in layout, typography and infographic creation demonstrated through your portfolio
- High level of attention to detail
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe & Photoshop)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Skills in Design/IA/user experience tools
- Digital UX/UI skills and design experience for a commercial site
- HTML and animated HTML5 banners
What’s in it for you?
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
- Opportunity for an early finish on Friday – 3:30pm
- Opportunity for hybrid working
- Onsite free parking for colleagues at both sites
- Onsite subsidised canteen on both sites
- 50% colleague discount on all catalogue and shop products
- Colleague wellness programme
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount Directory — a range of discounts at various local businesses
|Contract||12 months fixed term|
|Hours||Full time, 37.5 hours|
|Pattern||Mon - Fri, 08:30 - 17:00|