Damart can be found in the UK, France and Belgium, distributing products to over 10million customers worldwide. Damart is constantly adjusting collections to inspire fun, vitality, innovation and care, through products and our customer relationships.
If you’d like to work for one of Europe’s biggest senior lifestyle brands, look no further than Damart. We help our customers get more out of life. If you have the skills , you can too. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, but so are our colleagues. We strive to make our workplace both inclusive and collaborative.
Come and join the Team – see what difference you can make.
We have an exciting opportunity in the E-commerce team; we are looking for a highly analytical individual, who has a passion for eCommerce trading and digital technology, to support the Online Merchandise Manager in delivering the online merchandising plans.
With a background in online merchandising and optimisation, your knowledge will help improve our Customers online experience and increase conversion rates.
- Support the delivery of the online trading strategy
- Planning, coordinating and executing trading & brand campaigns including management of onsite marketing banners, new product launches, promotional activity and rich content
- Coordination of the range category teams; ensuring each product category delivers on demand, mix and margin targets
- Growing margin through trading the merch zones; focusing on outfit building, AOV and discount management
- Reaction to trade; offers, ranking – ensuring the shop is relevant and we react according to external factors and performance
- Analyse and report on weekly/monthly performance, drawing insight and making trade recommendations that drive growth
- Support the Online Merchandise Manager to enrich the customer journey through UX and A/B testing
- Assist in managing the product set-up and content generation process, ensuring SEO is part of every step of the set-up process
- Support the content strategy for the UK website by gathering relevant content and imagery to animate the site, social media channels and blog
Skills and Experience:
- Detailed understanding of ecommerce, with hands-on experience of merchandising, customer journeys, online marketing and web analytics.
- Analytical with strong attention to detail and reporting skills.
- Experience of using Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel.
- Good understanding of Content Management Systems (ideally Magento) and Search Engine Optimisation best practice for eCommerce.
- Confident communicator who can create great working relationships with stakeholders effectively.
- Degree educated, with an interest in fashion trading, is desirable.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
- Opportunity for an early finish on Friday – 3:30pm
- Opportunity for hybrid working
- Onsite free parking for colleagues at both sites
- Onsite subsidised canteen on both sites
- 50% colleague discount on all catalogue and shop products
- Colleague wellness programme
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount Directory — a range of discounts at various local businesses
|Hours||Full time, 37.5 per week|
|Pattern||Mon - Fri 08:30 - 17:00|