Damart can be found in the UK, France and Belgium, distributing products to over 10million customers worldwide. Damart are constantly adjusting collections to inspire fun, vitality, innovation and care, through products and our customer relationships.
If you’d like to work for one of Europe’s biggest senior lifestyle brands, look no further than Damart. We help our customers get more out of life. If you have the skills, you can to. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, but so are our colleagues. We strive to make our workplace both inclusive and collaborative. Come and join the Team – see what difference you can make.
Are you an experienced HR professional looking for an opportunity to join a strong HR People Team? We are looking for a flexible self-starter, able to work independently and pick up information quickly.
We are looking for a People Advisor who will work closely with the People Partners delivering day-to-day HR activities. The successful candidate will work across all HR functions; taking ownership of the end to end recruitment processes, answering Employee Relations queries and general administration.
- Managing recruitment campaigns, on-line recruitment, screening applicants, organising interviews and candidate administration including preparing and sending contracts, ensuring personnel files are up-to-date and contain the required documentation.
- Advising managers on Employee Relations issues
- General management of the HR Confidential email inbox; answering queries and dealing with ad-hoc ER issues.
- Supporting managers with the planning and organisation of ER hearings, meetings and admin.
- Ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Supporting the People Team with generalist HR administration.
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate must have prior experience in a HR role with exposure to handling and managing Recruitment, ER cases and change.
CIPD qualification is desirable, but not essential if you can demonstrate clear, up to date understanding of HR knowledge and legal considerations affecting employment and business.
Excellent time management and personal organisational skills are essential for managing the various workloads and excellent attention to detail is expected.
The ability to confidently communicate with various people across the business is essential.
You should be proficient in using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and have excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
Previous experience of using the iTrent HR and Payroll system would be highly advantageous.
As well as a rewarding career working in a company and team that values and rewards your contribution, Damart colleagues also receive:
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
- Onsite free parking for colleagues at both sites
- Onsite subsidised canteen on both sites
- 50% colleague discount on all catalogue and shop products
- Colleague wellness programme
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount Directory — a range of discounts at various local businesses
|Contract||6 month fixed Term|
|Hours||30 hours per week|
|Pattern||Days and hours between Mon - Fri 08:30 - 17:00|