The Print & Productions Coordinator is a key role within the Production Team and the successful candidate will have ample opportunity for development and exposure across the business. We believe that our colleague lead working style is what sets us apart and we have some colleagues who have been with us for over 40+ years. This is why we want to give you the chance to speak to us about your own personal journey and what you’re looking for in your next role, whether that’s work-life balance, a healthy compensation package or career progression.
- Hybrid working opportunity
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised onsite canteen
- Team socials
- 50% Damart colleague discount
- Monthly staff sales
- Development pathways & progression opportunities
- 31 Days of Holiday
- Discount on EE
Damart was established over 60 years ago, famous for its Thermolactyl clothing technology, it is a leading retailer of fashion, footwear, and household products. Our products are currently marketed and sold through mail order catalogues and online, the proportions of which are changing to reflect the increased focus on the “next generation” customer.
About the role
You will be working closely with the Print Managers in delivering all catalogue and promotional print material for the business and you will receive excellent training in this diverse role; learning how the artwork is set up to print buying and how to negotiate the best deals with external suppliers.
- Assisting in the production and coordination of all catalogue & promotional print materials
- Checking artwork files and catalogue pages for colour matching accuracy
- Reviewing artwork and repro documents by proofreading and checking accuracy of layout
- Reviewing catalogue & print production against mailing schedules to ensure all print material is delivered on time
- Checking the briefing spec against the budget and highlighting any differences
- Supporting the Print Managers with general admin duties and researching alternative print suppliers
To excel in this role, you will have a keen eye for detail, including colour copy checking and a good command of the English language. You will equally enjoy working on your own initiative and within a team, contributing your own thoughts and ideas to continuously improve the service we provide. You will also be a great communicator, who can create great working relationships.