Working in the Commercial – Range team, you will learn many of the basic skills required when starting a career in range building. This role requires innovative ideas to be voiced, energy, enthusiasm, to thrive off working in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Support the Range Manager and Assistant Range Manager with weekly product analysis, administrative tasks & preparation for sign off meeting’s.
- Compile and co-ordinate samples-ensure deadlines are met from suppliers, sample availability and organisation for PR shoots.
- Prepare and work to deadlines on the creation of catalogue briefs.
- Management of failed delivery’s-using initiative to make decisions from a commercial perspective, working with QC and merchandise to ensure customers needs are met, building relationships with international team and suppliers to find solutions.
- Carry out frequent competitor benchmarking and analysis to develop market knowledge and to highlight new and improved product opportunities to maximise sales.
- Proof copy checking catalogues to ensure maximum selling.
- Selecting products for parcel catalogues and building spreads to key KPIs, presenting to senior management for sign off.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Creativity and strong product sensitivity
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to join a strong, efficient team. You will be an appreciated and valued member of our team and be offered many opportunities to learn and develop throughout your career.
As well as a rewarding career with learning and development opportunities, Damart
colleagues also receive;
Generous holiday entitlement
Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
Onsite free parking for colleagues at both sites
Onsite subsidised canteen on both sites
25% colleague discount on all catalogue and shop products
Reward and Recognition scheme
Discount Directory—a range of discounts at various local businesses
If you think you have the required experience and skills and would like to be considered
for this position please complete the form below and/or send a copy of your CV and
covering letter to UKHRRecruitment@damart.com with DAMARTPM in the subject line.