Damart can be found in the UK, France and Belgium, distributing products to over 10million customers worldwide. Damart are constantly adjusting collections to inspire fun, vitality, innovation and care, through products and our customer relationships.
If you’d like to work for one of Europe’s biggest senior lifestyle brands, look no further than Damart. We help our customers get more out of life. If you have the skills , you can to. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, but so are our colleagues. We strive to make our workplace both inclusive and collaborative. Come and join the Team – see what difference you can make.
An exciting new role has been created to co-ordinate, forecast and analyse all product customer recruitment activity for DamartUK. Recruitment is a key function within Damart and we are looking for an experienced merchandiser to input on strategy, build range plans for our varied recruitment channels (web, press and TV), forecast sales in line with budgets and report on results.
- Review seasonal category / product performance and propose seasonal recruitment product strategy to the business alongside the customer recruitment team.
- Take ownership of the critical path to brief all product offers to the product teams that optimize our recruitment potential in all media, TV and web offers.
- Ensure all product details are accurate and any key benefits, appropriate shots and so on, are coordinated with the product teams.
- Forecast all customer recruitment offers in line with company budgets and in a timely manner so that supply chain can purchase the stock in line with supplier lead times.
- Analyse weekly product performance for all media titles, tv and web and to communicate this accurately to all stakeholders.
- Actively work with recruitment and merchandise teams to adapt plans based on trade, stock levels and media restraints. Re-forecast agreed changes to plan in a timely manner.
- A passion for product trends, product forecasting and analytical experience is essential.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience to Merchandiser level working in a buying/merchandising environment essential.
- Proven track record of strategic planning, range building and forecasting experience.
- Proactive, great communicator and be able to manage your own workload.
- Fully conversant with MS Office – excel.
- Possess strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Have excellent accuracy, attention to detail and numerical/analytical skills.
As well as a rewarding career with learning and development opportunities, Damart
colleagues also receive:
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
- Onsite free parking for colleagues at both sites
- Onsite subsidised canteen on both sites
- 50% colleague discount on all catalogue and shop products
- Colleague wellness programme
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Discount Directory—a range of discounts at various local businesses
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Pattern||Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00|