Retail Supervisor | Bingley | Permanent |30 Hours per week
Damart is one of the leading distributors of ladies fashion for the over 55’s in the UK, France and Belgium, distributing products to over 10million customers worldwide. Our clothing collections are elegant, on-trend, comfortable and practical to feel good in all circumstances.
We are passionate about our customers and our excellent reputation stems from the key benefits we offer our customers – outstanding value for money, excellent customer service, and comfortable, stylish clothing.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic supervisor to join our team as we evolve our brand, our Bingley Store and our Bradley Mill.
You will assist the Retail Manager by:
- supporting the retail team to drive sales and profitability.
- coaching and motivating the team to deliver excellent levels of customer service.
- ensuring the store is always customer-ready and merchandised in a way that is aesthetically pleasing and convenient to shop.
- ensure the Bradley Mill is prepared for sales events.
- understanding KPI’s, driving communication and achievement of sales KPI’s.
- striving to increase customer footfall and loyalty.
- ensuring operational policies and procedures are followed.
- using your commercial experience to ensure an all-round outstanding shopping experience of excellent service, stock availability, visual merchandising and staff presence.
Skills and experience:
- You are a role model for the rest of the team being hands on, enthusiastic and passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- You have experience in opening and closing a store, taking responsibility and being in charge when necessary.
- Ideally you come from a retail background with experience in fashion and leading people.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication.
- You are adaptable and flexible to change.
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office and different POS systems
- You are flexible when it comes to working weekends, some evenings and holidays as necessary and the ability to work overtime when required.
- You possess an outgoing personality and most of all, you need to be yourself! Have fun and work with your team to create the best experience for everyone!
As well as this, we are looking for a Supervisor who can easily live and demonstrate our values; Be Inspirational, Be Collaborative and Be Entrepreneurial.
- Generous 50% discount
- Free onsite parking/ close to the train station and Northern Rail discounts
- Attractive trading hours compared to the high street
- Company bonus scheme
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Clothing Allowance