Damart can be found in the UK, France and Belgium, distributing products to over 10million customers worldwide. Damart are constantly adjusting collections to inspire fun, vitality, innovation and care, through products and our customer relationships.
If you’d like to work for one of Europe’s biggest senior lifestyle brands, look no further than Damart. We help our customers get more out of life. If you have the skills , you can to. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, but so are our colleagues. We strive to make our workplace both inclusive and collaborative. Come and join the Team – see what difference you can make.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic supervisor to join our team as we evolve our brand, our Bingley Store and our Bradley Mill.
You will assist the Retail Manager by:
- supporting the retail team to drive sales and profitability.
- coaching and motivating the team to deliver excellent levels of customer service.
- ensuring the store is always customer-ready and merchandised in a way that is aesthetically pleasing and convenient to shop.
- ensure the Bradley Mill is prepared for sales events.
- understanding KPI’s, driving communication and achievement of sales KPI’s.
- striving to increase customer footfall and loyalty.
- ensuring operational policies and procedures are followed.
- using your commercial experience to ensure an all-round outstanding shopping experience of excellent service, stock availability, visual merchandising and staff presence.
Skills and experience:
- You are a role model for the rest of the team being hands on, enthusiastic and passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- You have experience in opening and closing a store, taking responsibility and being in charge when necessary.
- Ideally you come from a retail background with experience in fashion and leading people.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication.
- You are adaptable and flexible to change.
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office and different POS systems
- You are flexible when it comes to working weekends, some evenings and holidays as necessary and the ability to work overtime when required.
- You possess an outgoing personality and most of all, you need to be yourself! Have fun and work with your team to create the best experience for everyone!
As well as this, we are looking for a Supervisor who can easily live and demonstrate our values; Be Inspirational, Be Collaborative and Be Entrepreneurial.
- Generous 50% discount
- Free onsite parking/ close to the train station and Northern Rail discounts
- Attractive trading hours compared to the high street
- Company bonus scheme
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Clothing Allowance
If you think you have the required experience and skills and would like to be considered
for this position please complete the form below and/or send a copy of your CV and
covering letter to UKHRRecruitment@damart.com with DAMARTPM in the subject line.