Damart can be found in the UK, France and Belgium, distributing products to over 10million customers worldwide. Damart is constantly adjusting collections to inspire fun, vitality, innovation and care, through products and our customer relationships.
If you’d like to work for one of Europe’s biggest senior lifestyle brands, look no further than Damart. We help our customers get more out of life – if you have the skills, you can to. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, but so are our colleagues and we strive to make our workplace both inclusive and collaborative. Come and join the Team – see what difference you can make.
Reporting to the Director of Product & Publications, this is a key creative role leading and co-ordinating the Publications Team in delivering off-line material. You’ll creatively steer the UK direction and ensure that catalogues deliver the brand concept. Negotiating and influencing at international level, this role requires strong commercial acumen and UK market awareness.
- Work with international teams to brief requirements and decide most appropriate creative and commercial approach for the UK market
- Lead the team and develop the UK’s creative direction, following brand strategy whilst managing the critical path process
- Deliver against financial budgets and critical path, taking corrective action where necessary to ensure optimisation of local spending
- Manage the coherence of the catalogue communication policy, in line with the UK business strategy and international brand communications strategy
- Collaborate with the e-commerce strategy to ensure complete consistency across the brand.
- Manage the process of both developing and delivering all required material
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record of leading a high performing creative team
- Previous experience working in a high-volume commercial publications function
- Strong background and experience of delivering in a results focused and measured environment
- Good communicator with excellent organisation and negotiation skills.
As well as a rewarding career with learning and development opportunities, Damart colleagues also receive:
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
- Onsite free parking for colleagues at both sites
- Onsite subsidised canteen on both sites
- 50% colleague discount on all catalogue and shop products
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Discount Directory—a range of discounts at various local businesses
|Hours||Full time, 37.5 hours per week|
|Pattern||Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00|