Part-time | Temporary | 12 hours | Bingley | 3 Month Contract
The Warehouse Operative will be joining a small and well-established team and dedicated team, working closely with the Warehouse Supervisor and Retail Manager. You will have a key role in the operation of the only Damart retail store in the UK, based at our Head office in Bingley and our onsite warehouse. We believe that our colleague lead working style is what sets us apart and we have some colleagues who have been with us for over 40+ years.
Damart was established over 60 years ago, famous for its Thermolactyl clothing technology, it is a leading retailer of fashion, footwear, and household products. Our products are currently marketed and sold through mail order catalogues and online, the proportions of which are changing to reflect the increased focus on the “next generation” customer.
· Free onsite parking / 5-minute walk from Bingley train station
· Subsidised onsite canteen
· 50% Damart colleague discount
· 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
About the role:
As a warehouse operative you will carry out various tasks, which includes:
· Assisting with the unloading of vehicles and the checking in of stock.
· Sorting and placing materials or items on to racks, and shelves.
· Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
· Performing warehouse inventory controls via scanner and or through a computer.
· Stock counting and location checks.
You will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets.
If this role is of interest to you and you’d like to explore it further, you can arrange an informal and confidential chat with our recruitment team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email your CV directly for immediate consideration.